Buy Full Size Electric Bass Guitar Starter Beginner Pack with Amp Case Strap Black Package

i bought this bass amp package because i thought it would be cool to learn to play. i think i expected a peice of junk, but this guitar is the exact opposite. it was supposed to arrive the 9th - the 14th, and it arrived two days early. TWO!! my brother and i opened it and found the guitar in the guitar case, the amp (the cord is in the back of the amp) and for the idiotic dweebs like me, the strap & picks, and the cable to connect it to the amp are in the front pocket of the guitar case (i had problems finding them). the picks are good quality and thickness, but i already like playing with my fingers better. i think this guitar is great for the beginner bassist, but not for younger kids. its full size, and a decent weight. i think this bass is perfect for me, and at a VERY good price.
Let's say at first I wanted to give this review 1 star. When I got my bass everything went wrong.... The cable was not working and something was wrong with the electrical wiring of the guitar. I quickly sent an email to the company and they immediately sent me a replacement. The company is great to work with and make sure that you are happy with your product. I will definitely buy from them again! Great beginner bass... however, I suggest if you want to buy some better sounding strings you can. They run about 10 dollars a set.
Let me preface this by saying I know NOTHING about guitars. But I can tell you that it sounds great, the amp is awesome, and aside from the incredibly teenager-esque brand of "Tye-ger" the guitar is pretty solid. I don't know the failure rate of the amps, but I have had no issues with mine.
I ordered this for my 13 year old son who plays the upright bass. The package arrived right on itme, a bit worse for wear on the box, but everything was perfect inside. It came with everything he would need to play right out of the box (even picks). The practice amp is just that, a practice amp and it works great for play in his room or anywhere in the house. True enough, he started playing moments after he received the gift and sounded great! I rated this 4 stars as the patch cord could be better and the case was not padded, but really, for $120, who can complain! Great package, good sound, fantastic price!
The exact bass package to get started at the right price. There is nothing else to say about this as I am new to playing bass and this is my first. When I get good I would look at more expensive basses from this company.
The bass was everything my son wanted and a price he could afford. The amp had a short in it, but we received a replacement within 2 days and shipped back the first one courtesy of the seller. Everything works great now and he's having fun playing with his dad, sister, and grandfather


This was the big item on my son's Christmas list this year. I went with a cheaper bass guitar because he's only 9, and who knows whether he'll keep it up or not. He loved that it was black, and we quickly had it set up and working. He learned a little bass riff from some family members and played it quite a bit that day. Later in the day, it suddenly stopped working. I sent an e-mail to the company and they replied extremely quickly even the day after Christmas. I had a feeling that it was something very minor because it worked so well to begin with. I got a call the next day from a tech guy they had and he walked me through checking for the problem. A bare ground wire had been left too long and was shorting out the circuit. I moved it and taped it so that it wouldn't happen again and he's been playing it for days now. The staff was excellent and concerned. I'd buy from them again.